The history of this house goes back to the year 1561. There it was probably built to serve as a station to sell food but also as a place, where horses were esxchanged among the Eisenstraße. Since the year 1939, where our great-great-grandparents Eberhart and Maria Schnabl bought it, it is family-owned. 1989 the building next to the main one was in former times used as a mill and was then refurbished to the now 11 rooms placed there. All in all we have the wonderful choice of accommodation between 18 rooms, with the range from single bedrooms to more bedded rooms.